• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Greetings from the Netherlands (1 Viewer)

Glod

Hello everyone, Really a nice looking forum you have. :hi:

I haven't read so much yet, but I have already had relieving help with getting back the collimation on my CZJ Jenoptem 10x50, after my youngest son dropped it some months ago. BTW, funny how my head apparently adapted to the bad collimation after a while |:S|

Welcome

Welcome to Birdforum Glod from gloomy Peterborough in Cambridgeshire.

Have you seen any of those White-tailed Eagles that have taken to breeding in the Netherlands?

All the best for a birding weekend:)

Chris

Last edited:
Hi, Glod! Welcome in birdforum!
I have a nice time recently in Haarlem, Rotterdam and Maastricht!
I could observe many water birds!

Thank you very much gentlemen. I cannot believe this warm welcome! I am actually a bit moved, I haven't experienced anything like it in any other forum.|:$|

"White tailed eagle", Booted Eagle? Well - I am not much of a birder, just the bloke who always hangs the bino's around the neck when taking a stroll. But speaking of raptors, I saw a Red Kite a couple of months ago and there is a couple of Buzzards too here and last summer I think I saw some young Honey Buzzards souring as well. On a lamppost I saw a Peregrine Falcon in Amsterdam last year(!)

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back