• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Dreamweaver (1 Viewer)

kim

I am having problems with my website, Does anybody know of a person who will give on site help with Dreamweaver in the Cheshire area.
Thanks
Kim

What is the problem? I'm sure the collective brains of Bird Forum can have a stab.

I find Dreamweaver difficult, have got into a mess with it, have had a response via pm from a brilliant chap but would really love to have a one to one on site..have looked on the Internet and despite being happy to pay for such help the interest only seems to be for business.....thank you very much for replying

I think most people who work as web developers expect to just develop your site for you, and a `helpline' type mode of operation would only try to sort out your immediate problem.

My recommendation would be to contact a local college (you don't say where in Cheshire you are located - is there a university nearby?) and see whether you can get a computing/web design student for this kind of thing.
They should know enough to get you going again, and give you a few tips.

Andrea

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back