• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Human & Crow try to converse (1 Viewer)

https://youtu.be/kJZx2HWrW1g

Reposting it in right thread.

I regularly have a conversation with a carrion crow. Every morning I go on a three mile bike ride and he is waiting for me sitting on top of a weeping beech in the middle of our lawn.
"Waarrk, Waaarrrk Waaaarrrk" which translated means "Where's my bloody breakfast"!
So I talk back "What is on your list of jobs today? Nest robbing? Eye gouging? Raptor mobbing?"
So he follows me round on the bike "Waaarrk Waaarrk!" sits on the next tall tree ahead all the way round until we reach the village where he takes the short cut and misses out the village to meet me at the top of the hill and starts the conversation again "Waaarrk Waaaarrrrk"
This continues until we return to my house and does not stop until I find a few pieces of old bread to throw out for his breakfast!

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back