• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Species Lists !! (1 Viewer)

Kuldoode

Has anyone found a good website or can email me species lists of all animals, butterflies, moths, flora etc etc of the UK only.

I am wanting to build a piece of software for checklist purposes.

All help would be greatly appreciated.

regards

The butterrfly one is a new one for me, Thanks

The bird one I already have, again thanks

What i am currently trying to do is create a database of all species, butterflies , birds, animals , flora etc and once complete i will post on here for anyone else that wants it.

I use to just birdwatch, but now i am extending it to all areas, and will be keeping checklists of all findings / sighting, hence the reason why i need the lists.

If anyone wants what i have so far , just say and i will let you have it, so far its only birds, but by end of play tonight that will also include butterflies, and will be in excel format.

regards

Kuldoode said:
Has anyone found a good website or can email me species lists of all animals, butterflies, moths, flora etc etc of the UK only.

I am wanting to build a piece of software for checklist purposes.

All help would be greatly appreciated.

regards

Hello Kuldoode,
I have Bradley & Fletchers Checklist of all the British butterflies and Moths (inc micro's) if it is of help. It is in Excel format. If you'd like a copy PM me your Email Address, and I'll send you a copy tonight.

Harry.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back