• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon Field Image System MX-B (1 Viewer)

Niall

Does anyone else use the Nikon Field Image System MX-B?

Primarily I am a wildlife photographer, it is my partner who is the bird spotter. As though I have a decent collection of Nikon lenses I brought her one of these kits and it has given to date good service.

However I have never seena anyone else with one and my Nikon dealer tells me he has only ever sold one, to me, the secondary dealer I sue has never sold any!

If folk want I suppose I could write a review on it.

Niall said:
Does anyone else use the Nikon Field Image System MX-B?

Primarily I am a wildlife photographer, it is my partner who is the bird spotter. As though I have a decent collection of Nikon lenses I brought her one of these kits and it has given to date good service.

However I have never seena anyone else with one and my Nikon dealer tells me he has only ever sold one, to me, the secondary dealer I sue has never sold any!

If folk want I suppose I could write a review on it.
I've seen this in operation at the BBWF, though I have never seen a member of the public using one. You are more than welcome to write a review on this item for us... maybe you could upload the product to the Bird Forum Review Section

Interesting that you refer to your partner as a 'Bird Spotter'...It's not a phrase that many birders enjoy as it conjures up unfortunate comparisons to train spotting ;)
regards,
Andy

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back