• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Your new friend is confused... :) (1 Viewer)

Rahul Parekh

Dear Friends,

From last few days I'm visiting this wildlife artist's forum. Everyone here are wonderful artists as well as very kind and giving lovely, informative & descriptive comments too. I'm feeling great to be with you all |=)|.

I think every artist has his/her own thread here. I see thousands of comments in so many pages in one thread like a diary. How can i explore & read each artist's old & unique work easily with comments related to it :brains:?

As a result I've still not share my work here :). I think i need to follow the tradition?

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Last edited:
Hi Rahul, well, there is a lot of work on here! So maybe the best thing to do is to sit down with a nice hot drink and spend a good afternoon exploring.
Most people use their own thread, and there is also a joint thread that everybody can post pictures into.
I think the best thing now is to post some of your pics! Very much looking forward to seeing them.

all the best

Hi Rahul - good to see you here on Birdforum. As Nick says - we're all looking forward to seeing some of your paintings here.
If you want to see any artist's work, most have a User Gallery; simply click on their name, for instance "Nick Derry" and down the red list you will find 'View User Gallery'. Click on this and a whole world of wonderment is there for the viewing.
Enjoy!

Thank you so much Nick, Tim & Arthur for your kind words & help. I'll soon share my work with you and I'll create my own thread too. I visited your galleries and must say you all have wonderful collection with different style & approach. Nice to meet you all, will look forward to more of your work :) Enjoy...

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Hi Rahul, welcome along to the best bit of bf. You could spend quite some time trawling through the individual threads, there is a lot there! But it's certainly worth investing the time.

Looking forward to you starting your own thread.

Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back