• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Spreadsheet help (1 Viewer)

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
It's a long time since I really messed about with the more complex side of s/s and formulas and wonder if someone could help.

I transferred visa balances to a new card with 32 months free interest and made a few purchases with 12 months free interest. I thought my statements would show them separately but they don't. Just wanted a s/s to try and keep track of how much I should pay on each 'side', each month, if you know what I mean.

Is it possible? Or should I continue to do it manually?

If anyone's prepared to give it a go, could they PM me and we can then swap email adds.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back