• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Adobe CS2 Camera Raw (1 Viewer)

Rapala

Recently I have taken a few photos in RAW format with an Olympus camera. I have tried to open them in Adobe Camera RAW but the computer (and Adobe) do not recognize the .ORF file extension. Adobe Bridge does not even show the pictures as a thumbnail. Does Adobe CS2 not support Oly RAW files or how can I open the pictures in Camera Raw?

The program may not recognize a camera that was not produced when CS2 was produced. A work around might be to download the free DNG converter from adobe and see if the .dng version of the file will work with the ACR and bridge. I do not know if this will work with adobe products but it does with the raw converter I use (ACDSee)

Niels

Thanks Niels. I downloaded the DNG converter from Adobe and used that on the pictures I took. Adobe CS2 recognized it this time and opened them correctly in Camera Raw.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back