• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Best place (1 Viewer)

Hi oakley and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

Fort Lauderdale.... Florida yes? I've done a little search in the Opus, but it doesn't appear to have a mention yet, however, there are a lot of sites with articles on places to visit in Florida, which you can access here. I also did a basic search in the Gallery and found these pictures. If you open up the pictures, you may find more detail about where the images were taken in the Description or Location field.

Hope these ideas help and you enjoy your time here with us.

Hi oakley! Welcome aboard and enjoy :t:

Don't know whether these places are still around but having lived in Plantation/Ft Lauderdale for a few years, these were some great birding places:

Tradewinds Park, Fern Forest Nature Center, Windmill Park, Crystal Lakes, Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, Secret Woods Nature Center, Anne Kolb Nature Center and John U. Lloyd Beach State Park.

If I think of any more I'll post them. ;)

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back