• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

More "You Lookin' At Me???" Pics (1 Viewer)

David in NC

I tried to place these under the old "Ever Feel Like You're The One Being Watched?" thread but it wouldn't let me as it was more than 360 days old. How ironic because it must have JUST PASSED 360 as the last post was 5-16-17, and it's now 5-10-18.

I love these and (not being a GREAT wildlife photographer :-C ) I tend to get a lot of them!

(Someone help me on the hawk ID please-female or young red tail or sharp shinned or something else?) I love them but I'm terrible at positive IDs!

Attachments

• 2F1A2713.JPG
    2F1A2713.JPG
    729.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 2F1A2696.jpg
    2F1A2696.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 32
but it wouldn't let me as it was more than 360 days old. How ironic because it must have JUST PASSED 360 as the last post was 5-16-17, and it's now 5-10-18.

Hi David

You can post in that thread.... if you read that notice carefully;).... it says if you DO want to go ahead and post in it, simply click in the wee box to put a tick in it.

Okay-I see that at the bottom of the page NOW |:p| but just typing a reply and clicking submit (and having not seen that on that screen) I just got:

vBulletin Message
This Thread is more than 360 days old, you can't reply to it.

Hi again David

I'll see if it's possible for our techie guy to improve that message you got. No promises though.;)

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back