• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Cardboard Frames? (1 Viewer)

YellowBudgie

Someone who used to work with me had found these 2 sided black cardboard mats that had one open slot you could insert a 8 1/2 x 11 photo into and use them as low cost frames or place the mat with inserted photo into a larger style glass frame. Just the cardboard used to be great for the workplace and to hand out to people.

The matting I have found requires cutting of the photo paper and taping or glueing the mats together. These other pre-sealed mats were a time saver and you could even swap photos after if you wished.

Would anyone know a website that sells such a product? I've been looking for a product at a few stores that sold frames and a office supply store and have spent a good deal of time searching the web. Nothing so far.

Thanks!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back