• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Dawn Chorus The Sound Of Spring Today BBC4 at 8pm (1 Viewer)

Euan Buchan

The Edinburgh Birdwatcher
Supporter
Scotland
Just thought I'd let you know a programme called Dawn Chorus The Sound Of Spring is on today on BBC4 at 8pm looks good.

Fantastic! Brought a sense of calm to the house. Confused my dog though. Why all these birds in the room? More of this please.
There is is no substitute for experiencing a dawn chorus in reality though.

Si

Yes it was brilliant. It got me wondering why they don't play these sounds in hospitals - there's plenty of literature saying being able to see trees and greenery can speed recovery, surely these sounds must help too!

What can I say but what a fantastic programme that was of The Dawn Chorus on BBC4 tonight such beautiful sounds of birds.

Excellent viewing, and it showed us the power of listening to bird song as part of our love of birds. :t:

Just to walk in an area full of birdsong is a joy, and it helps us all ID each and every bird in its own unique way

o:)o:)o:)

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back