• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Madrid (Spain) (1 Viewer)

dario_mad

Hello to everyone here, after years of solo birding I very recently came upon BF, and must say I was impressed.
I'm a British raised Spanish national living in Madrid and trying to get out all over the peninsula as much as possible to make the best of the amazing amount of natural havens we have over here. I'd be glad to contact and organize birdin trips with anyone that might be in the area.
Thanks for setting up and keeping up such a wonderful site.
Hope to help, contribute, and if possible, meet some local birders (Question: Is there a meet-up section divided into local areas?)
Again, thanks and it's a pleasure.
Darío

Hi there Dario and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello ;)

Hi Dario, welcome to BirdForum. I hope you enjoy your time here :t:

I have enjoyed several trips to Spain - many great birding locations.

Hi Darío and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back