• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from West sussex (1 Viewer)

Steve.B

Hello all, I got interested in photography a while back and have found that I spend a lot ot time photographing birds and wildlife in general. But just lately have found I am spending just as much time watching the birds as I do photographing them. I now feel the need to learn a lot more about them, and thought this was as good place to start as any...steve

Hi Steve and a warm welcome to you on behalf of the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I'll look forward to seeing some of your pictures in the Gallery.

D

Hi Steve and a warm welcome to you on behalf of the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I'll look forward to seeing some of your pictures in the Gallery.

D

I have just tried (hopefull successfully in the end I hope) to upload some pictures into the gallery..

This sure looks a friendly forum. I look forward to learning..

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

Thanks for the very warm welcome everyone, I think I am going to enjoy it here...

It must be getting a bit chilly up in Scotland by now Dave.. I have to say Scotland is wonderfull place and I try to get up there at least once a year..(was on the Kintyre peninsular and stayed on Gigha and Arran in august and have booked to stay on mull next may, cant wait..)

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back