• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Can I Digiscope with Helios Fieldmaster ED60DS? (1 Viewer)

Debbie1905

Hello,
I am just about decided on buying the Helios Fieldmaster ED60DS 15-45/60 scope but would like to know if I could digiscope with my iPhone 5s with this scope?

Does anyone know if it would work, and what kind of adapter I would need? Appreciate any help, thank you.
Debbie

Debbie,

I can help with this. I did own the American version of the Fieldmaster and I have an Iphone 5S. If I was in your position I would visit Phoneskope.com and get their Universal Phone adapter. It fits any spotting scope eyepiece and they make a version for the Iphone 5S. The cost in the US is somewhere around $80. Not sure how that translates into British pounds but it would be the simplest solution to your situation.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back