• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Tizzie's life list (1 Viewer)

Just saw my first Blackpoll warbler. Also about a month or so ago I confirmed a male a female Purple finch (seeing them together on teh feeder clinched it as you could not mistake the female and the male was a classic example. Got piccies but by the time I got the camera out they were a bit up in the trees and the pics are bad)

Also seeing a lot of my old friends nesting in the same places. I love this time of year, though my migrants friends are a bit later than last year due to the chilly spring, but they are coming back in force now

Today I got to see two Gret Horned Owl juveniles. Not sure they are flying yet, but they sure are cute. Mom was nowhere to be found but I will be back to look for her over the next weeks. Never though with my vision in darker situations that I would ever see an owl at all.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back