• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

jan feb 2016 adventure (1 Viewer)

HI
I am looking to get away from the winter in the UK to somewhere warm with lots of wildlife, looking to team up to share costs i.e guides,hire etc.

I try to get away once a year for a wildlife trip as my family do not have my interest.

Must like laugh and a beer and is chilled out under stress.

I was thinking about Borneo Jan feb 2016 but open to suggestions?

Kind regards
Mark

hiya mark,

I did Sabah, borneo on my own (mostly) for 9 weeks in 2010, the distances are short between sites, accom cheap and national parks vast and varied. I lived comfortably on $30 usa per day. the wildlife and birding is spectacular. camping was tough due to the heat and rain so I mostly used hotels and hired accom at danum valley.

Paul

HI
I am looking to get away from the winter in the UK to somewhere warm with lots of wildlife, looking to team up to share costs i.e guides,hire etc.

I try to get away once a year for a wildlife trip as my family do not have my interest.

Must like laugh and a beer and is chilled out under stress.

I was thinking about Borneo Jan feb 2016 but open to suggestions?

Kind regards
Mark

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back