Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Discover the ZEISS Digital Nature Hub

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Birdguides app nto working properly

Old Tuesday 4th March 2014, 13:36   #1
bluesinlondon

Birdguides app nto working properly

Anyone else have a problem with the Birdguides app? Filtering has stopped working on mine.

I contacted Birdguides and was told to adjust the filter settings on the website, which didn't work...

... was also told "I believe that there might be a bug in the in-app filter settings, though the coding is beyond my expertise." and that was it...

Doesn't suggest they care much about it... I suspect I won't be renewing my subscription.
Old Wednesday 5th March 2014, 09:49   #2
bluesinlondon

Problem now solved . After I tweeted and posted here about it I had a follow-up email saying it had been looked into further and the issue resolved.
Old Wednesday 5th March 2014, 16:29   #3
Sandpiper
Mike Powell

Mine occasionally stops working when I attempt to view the location map. Reinstalling the app solves the problem (until the next time!).

Mike
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: