• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Only Peregrine Or Sprawk (1 Viewer)

tchagra

Hi Ralph and Annie

Cheer up,this morning late breakfast ( 10.00 hrs.) from my balcony,overlooking bay of malaga,costa del sol,only had circa 100 honey buzzards,pale phase booted eagle,black kite fly over,clear skies ,a very light west breeze and nearly 80 degrees!!!

Why late breakfast,well,yesterday afternoon at my local estuary,had purple heron,black crowned night heron,kingfishers,greater flamingo,little terns,and an assortment of waders.

Had 4 nets set in reed beds with local spanish ringing group.,got home 04.20hrs.this a.m.!!!Hence a late breakfast!!!

Ringed 168 swallows,sand martins,red rumped swallows,cettis warblers,sardinian warbler,reed warblers,blackcaps,garden warbler.

Keep smiling:bounce:

un cordial salud

richard

hmmmmmmmmmm

sometimes i feel the urge to move somewhere with a new birding bio, but then i realize...holland is nice too.
Still i wish i had such a view from my window...the only thing i see are the voliere birds from the neighbors...

Erik

-One day I'll fly away-

Richard

Here's Ralph:-C and Annie:-C after reading your post and then looking at their list of peregrine and sprawk!! 3:)

paj:t:

Thanks for reminding me, Paj!

Hopefully Cornwall will prove a bit better next week. Prepare yourselves for all the gory details when I get back!

:t:

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back