• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Source of Kite Skua SOC for ATX in the US (1 Viewer)

yhc

Good evening. I am considering Kite Skua or Swarovski stay on case from my ATX 95. Kite website shows Eagle Optics as the only "dealer" in the US but they have gone out of business last year. Are any of you know of any source where I can purchase a Kite Skua SOC in the US?

I have emailed Kite about this but I have not heard back from them yet.

Regards,

Thanks for the reply Bill. I went ahead and ordered a set from a store in England. It was actually less to order from them than ordering from a dealer in Canada...go figure!

I have read your thread about the foam prior to ordering mine. I like your solution and I will look into attaching the front lens cap with Velcro system.

Swarovski case seems quite nice but the fact that it interferes with a full access to focus and magnification rings was a deal breaker for me.

Regards,

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back