• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Congratulations Tim! (1 Viewer)

nickderry

C'est pas ma faute, je suis anglais.
Our Mr Wootton is not only a master of bird art, but also a master of modesty and has not yet announced his wonderful news, (probably still hungover!) So, as he hasn't said it, I'll do it for him - Tim has only gone and bloody well won Birdwatch Artist of the Year - and about effing time he did! So many, many congratulations to you Tim! B :)B :)B :)B :)

Oh my Tim.... that's wonderful news and very well deserved!

:clap:B :)B :):clap:

D

Typical Yorkshirman, Always underplaying his hand.......Tim, Well done, another award for the master of Suprise.....
BEERS ALL ROUND, YOUR PAYING.B :)B :)B :)B :)B :):cat:

Thanks so very much - it's just unbelievable news. Just yesterday I came home from work, completely miserable that there had, yet again, been absolutely no-one in the gallery, Sal came home from work p*ssed off as usual, aching back and head and we tried to console each other. I say to Sal - we're doing the right things, we just need a lucky break thats all. Within the hour I receive an email from Ysbrand Browers who's received a text from Rosie Guille who's at the SWLA opening saying my charcoal painting had won. Well - I just sat and stared at the laptop screen for ages and ages then asked Sal to come over and read the message. Incredible. So thanks All for te good wishes and thanks especially for the help, suggstions and support over the past few years. You know how much I've relied on your help - and so do I.
Cheers - the bar is OPEN!!!!!

Congrats Tim.... I just bought another one before you put the prices up.....

How did your charcoal of a Leach's Petrel in a big Sea come along?

Heart-felt congratulations, Tim. I'm a distant admirer and your success is enormously well deserved :clap:
Hobbes

Brilliant, congrats from me too - and I forgot to say I went to your North Berwick exhibition last week and it was stunning, worthy of a much bigger gallery! Very special to see these in real life.

I haven't had my birthday present yet and think Jane has made a very good point, I may beg and scoot back along there, surely the only sensible thing to do....

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back