• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Settings for digiscoping (1 Viewer)

geordie121

Hi everyone,
I was just wondering what settings i should have on my digital camera for digiscoping. Im only using it hand held. My attemts so far have had not sharpness to them. This could be down to my scope as its not the best. Any advice would be great!

Geordie:t:

Hi everyone,
I was just wondering what settings i should have on my digital camera for digiscoping. Im only using it hand held. My attemts so far have had not sharpness to them. This could be down to my scope as its not the best. Any advice would be great!

You will find a lot of existing help on this site including a sub forum dedicated to camera settings!

For any further help I suggest you advise what camera and scope you are using and even post a photo example

Hi everyone,

I always use a universal digiscoping adapter to attach the camera to the scope. It makes digiscoping so much easier to with it

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back