• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

The first weekend of the autumn is looking good. (BTO) (1 Viewer)

BF Newsroom

Latest update from the BTO: The first weekend of the autumn is looking good.

wryne_005_e_jill_pakenham_a.jpg

High pressure will be over Scandinavia for at least the next day or two, which will bring a hint of easterly airflow towards Britain and, any birds tempted by the good conditions to the north east of us might find themselves over the North Sea and heading towards our shores. <a href="http://btomigrationblog.blogspot.com/">Check out...

Read More...

I guess it's not just us who are enjoying the autumn but so as the birds and other animals. My cats are having fun inside their kittywalk in the backyard. Also, I am hearing some chirp from American Robins hanging around the bush of an old oak tree. It seems like the most awaited holiday season is fast approaching.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back