• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Upton Warren (52 Viewers)

'gapping' or gaping?

I put it down to too many Sareholes myself;)

Dave - that Spanish site is excellent for fine detail, amazing variety of spp rung, including raptors and egrets - i visit regularly to download and update the PDF's for ID purposes.........

Laurie:t:

BIG THANKS to John and Rob for the heads up this afternoon only bagged me a Marsh Harrier wooo record shots cant wait to see mr evans`s photo`s:t:

Attachments

• marsh harrier 2.jpg
    marsh harrier 2.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 161
  • marsh harrier.jpg
    marsh harrier.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 186
  • marsh harrier3.jpg
    marsh harrier3.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 156
BIG THANKS to John and Rob for the heads up this afternoon only bagged me a Marsh Harrier wooo record shots cant wait to see mr evans`s photo`s:t:

Pleased you got to see it Vern. Don't have anything pic wise that is better than yours esp the 2nd one but I'm posting one that shows that those words don't appear on the grass at all so I reckon you're adding them later! Is that legal? 8-P

1. Marsh Harrier
2. Kestrel hunting in front of Avocet Hide
3. MH with prey. Looks like Moorhen carcase possibly. It flew into the field in front of the farmhouse & can back with it so may be carrion.
4. Lesser Black Backed Gull looking pretty in pink. Thought it was blood at first but now think it is a pink marker.

Definately a T on the tag.

BTW JB 5 Lapwing at Flashes until MH spooked them.

Rob

Attachments

• _ROB3063 - Version 2.jpg
    _ROB3063 - Version 2.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 114
  • _ROB3016 - Version 2.jpg
    _ROB3016 - Version 2.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 88
  • _ROB2989 - Version 2.jpg
    _ROB2989 - Version 2.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 107
  • _ROB2939 - Version 2.jpg