• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Pentax PF80ED (1 Viewer)

Texun

Made this digiscope image with PF80ED with 14mm XL eyepiece. Canon A640 was used. The bird is an American Goldfinch.

Attachments

• IMG_0007-2rs.jpg
    IMG_0007-2rs.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 351
Steve, I also do not miss any of the other 80mm range refractors I have owned (O.K., maybe the Takahashi FC76), nor do I regret selling a few C5's or the Questar Field Model. The Pentax PF80ED , to me, has all the features I prefer and even though it shows a bit of C.A. on occasion it's the scope I will always own.

Great Photo. I am purchasing the Pentax PF-80ED-A and am interested in how you have attached your camera to the scope. I am new to Digiscoping and cannot seem to find anybody with specifics.
Thanks,
Ronnie

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back