Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Zeiss - Always on the lookout for something special – Shop now

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Source of Kite Skua SOC for ATX in the US

Old Thursday 9th August 2018, 03:13   #1
yhc

Source of Kite Skua SOC for ATX in the US

Good evening. I am considering Kite Skua or Swarovski stay on case from my ATX 95. Kite website shows Eagle Optics as the only "dealer" in the US but they have gone out of business last year. Are any of you know of any source where I can purchase a Kite Skua SOC in the US?

I have emailed Kite about this but I have not heard back from them yet.

Regards,
Old Sunday 12th August 2018, 16:07   #2
Bill Atwood
BF Supporter 2019

I have the Kite Skua on my ATX 95. Don't remember where I purchased it, but very likely it was EO. I really miss that store.

The Skua has some issues I covered in this thread:

https://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=287474

BF Supporter 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Tuesday 14th August 2018, 04:22   #3
yhc

Thanks for the reply Bill. I went ahead and ordered a set from a store in England. It was actually less to order from them than ordering from a dealer in Canada...go figure!

I have read your thread about the foam prior to ordering mine. I like your solution and I will look into attaching the front lens cap with Velcro system.

Swarovski case seems quite nice but the fact that it interferes with a full access to focus and magnification rings was a deal breaker for me.

Regards,
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: