• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Otters - Patch Tick Clevedon (1 Viewer)

Paul Chapman

Delighted today to patch tick otter - three watched for twenty minutes or so on my morning commute only just outside Clevedon in North Somerset. Only last weekend a passing cyclist had shouted - 'stupid place to f###ing park at me' for parking on the bridge there. Having already found Green Sandpiper, Great White Egret and male Garganey by parking there before, I already knew that in fact, it was a very clever place to park....... o:D

(In my usual fashion, I did invite him to stop and discuss his comment but he declined. :cat:)

All the best

Paul

Attachments

• Otter 01.jpg
    Otter 01.jpg
    483.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Otter 02.jpg
    Otter 02.jpg
    689.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Otter 03.jpg
    Otter 03.jpg
    655.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Otter 04.jpg
    Otter 04.jpg
    671.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Otter 05.jpg
    Otter 05.jpg
    579.6 KB · Views: 19
Nice one Paul, you must be very pleased! Knobbers are universal but roads seem particularly full of them, I've lost count of the horn hoots from the local examples going from Selsey towards Chichester past Sidlesham Ferry.

Not big, not clever but irresistible to a certain kind of lowlife. (Hooting, that is, not your Otters.)

John

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back