• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Fast test of 10X32 hd conquest (1 Viewer)

Chris223

Quick test of 10X32 hd conquest

I did play for 3 days with this bino and meopta meostar 8X32 and my kowa 8X32bdxd (a little bit biased as the magnification is different).

I do not like the meopta the color rendition is way to yellowish for me and except the wider field of view there are not sharper or better optic than my kowa.

The glass of this zeiss is very nice ! I can see more detail on bird than the two other, and i don't know how to explain it but the center view seems "surrealistically" clear.
I could find some CA on the outer field but nothing important to me.

Color rendition is a little bit on the yellow side to me. I prefer the color rendition of the Kowa.
10 power is a little bit tricky concerning eye placement

So now i am chasing a good 10X42 bino and would like to have a look at this conquest as i find his optic superb except the color rendition.

Last edited:
Chris:

It seems you like the Conquest HD and well you should. I find the same, and the 10x42 model does
everything well for me.

I heartily recommend this model.

Jerry

Chris:

It seems you like the Conquest HD and well you should. I find the same, and the 10x42 model does
everything well for me.

I heartily recommend this model.

Jerry

Idealy i would like a "truer" color rendition. Also on the 10X32 i found that the eyes cup not extend enought to have a easy view.

Maybe i will try the kowa 10.5X44 genesis but it weight like a brick !
Curious about swarovision, SF, Noctivid but it is twice the price of this conquest.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back