• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Anyone else having problems with Wildscape magazine? (1 Viewer)

Gill Osborne

Or is it just me? :smoke:

I subscribed to Wildscape last April *2010* and received my first copy no problem - Vol 10; Issue 1 with the Robert Bateman tiger on the cover. But since then I've had nothing!!!
I sent an email to the magazine on Friday 19th November and got an email back the very same day saying that there had been a mix-up and my address hadn't been put on the subscribers' list :smoke: I was told it would be sorted out and that I would be sent the two copies I had missed. Then we had all that snow and postal deliveries ground to a halt.....and then there was Christmas :smoke: But now that things are back to normal and I'm sure any snow/Xmas backlog MUST be cleared by now I decided to get back in touch with Wildscape and see what was going on. I've just checked the website and see that Issue 4 is now out (with a black rhino on the cover) - has anyone got that issue yet? *scroll down to bottom of link*

http://www.wildscapemag.co.uk/vol10.php

I'll see if any of you folks are having problems first and send another email to the magazine tomorrow ;)

same here- last one in my stack is Vol 10 issue 1

Edit: some mis-stacking: I must fire my bird-magazine filing coordinator

My last seems to be Vol 10 no 2, with some rather fine Michael Dumas owls on the front

Last edited:
Glad it's not just me then Ed :smoke: Was beginning to think they just didn't like us Geordies ;) :-O

I'll send them an email tonight :t:

Got mine 2 or 3 weeks ago - I don't have it to hand at the moment, but there were quite a few reports of exhibitions etc in it etc. I've never had any problems.

Keith.

PS. Vol 10, no 4 (I've just had a look)

Email sent :king: Was nice and polite - rudeness gets you nowhere :t:

I can only think that the first email I sent in November and which was replied to was on a Friday and the magazines I'd missed which were supposed to be sent out were forgotten about by the Monday :smoke: Could have kicked myself for deleting the reply back too.....trust me - the first time I'm organised and keeping my Inbox tidy and it turns out to be something I should have kept! :smoke: :-O

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back