• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swarovski Service (1 Viewer)

squidge

Wha Whassssat
Ok I've held fire for three days. I have a problem with my 20x60 zoom eyepiece in that there is a white circular ring on the inside of the lense that fits the scope side. I emailed swarovski in Austria who promptly sent an email back giving me instructions too send the eyepiece to swarovski Uk and too email them.
I have sent the eyepiece by registered post too swarovski Uk and emailed them that I had done so. I had just realised that I had sent the eyepiece with no correspondance so I emailed them a second time that I had forgotten to put in correspondance and gave them the registered post ID number. Having received no reply for the previous two emails I sent a third email asking too aknowledge my previous emails. Today still no reply, I am getting very concerned that I have sent my expensive eyepiece too an empty location.
If anybody Knows or has an alternative address for swarovski Uk please let us know. If it is the same address my question is why have I not received a reply.
This is not good enough, I bought the eyepiece along with a scope brand new this year that cost thousands and too not even aknowledge an email is downright rude and unprofessional. So if someone is watching from swarovski please either post, pm or email me with an explanation as to why I am not receiving good service or that you have received my eyepiece.
Ger.

I have sent you an email with the correct contact details, just in case you have sent them to the wrong dept perhaps.

Last edited:
I have sent you a PM with the correct contact details, just in case you have sent them to the wrong dept perhaps.

Thanks rockfowl, Yes that is the address I have sent the eyepiece too, Thats a small bit of relief. Now for my question why no aknowledgement? Ger.

Wouldn´t worry about it too much, Ger, Swaro will be able to match up the eyepiece to you. Give them a ring in the morning to set your mind at rest. Is your return address on the package you sent?

Hey were's me recipe;)

On the way! It´ll be ready tonight, OH sez it was an improvisation!;)
Let us know what Swaro say tomorrow. Honestly, they are first-class with service. I´m sure it´ll all turn out fine, and you´ll have the eyepiece back before the Euro collapses....

On the way! It´ll be ready tonight, OH sez it was an improvisation!;)
Let us know what Swaro say tomorrow. Honestly, they are first-class with service. I´m sure it´ll all turn out fine, and you´ll have the eyepiece back before the Euro collapses....

Dont worry the little man will keep the Euro going, I'll give them a ring tomorrow and let you know.:t:

Ok, I rang swarovski this morning and it looks like my emails got lost in cyberspace as they didnt arrive. The lady on the phone (I've forgotten her name already) was very courteous and helpful. There is still no sign of my eyepiece however which is a bit worrying but I'm sure it will arrive safely as today I'm thinking positive;). So Its a case of hurry up and wait at the moment. Ger

Ok I'm pretty miffed now. I checked my trace and track number and the eyepiece was delivered yesterday too swarovski. Even an aknowledgement of the eyepiece arrival would have done but no not a peep, Its just not good enough for a company that prides itself on the finer details. One angry swarovski customer. Ger.

You gotta chill, there, Ger! If it was delivered yesterday, it could take a while to get to whoever deals with it. Then they´ve got to match it up with you, which might take a while. Don´t worry, you´ll get a call or email from them. I see the future (even the one where we Default, although the dogs on the street can see that....;)).

You gotta chill, there, Ger! If it was delivered yesterday, it could take a while to get to whoever deals with it. Then they´ve got to match it up with you, which might take a while. Don´t worry, you´ll get a call or email from them. I see the future (even the one where we Default, although the dogs on the street can see that....;)).

Yeah maybe my own frustrations at the gobs****s are coming out in this form. I'll give them a few days and swarovski a bit longer.;)

Agree with Sancho Squidge, definitely not quite the norm, some misunderstanding somewhere, all I am sure will be resolved, happily soon.

Agree with Sancho Squidge, definitely not quite the norm, some misunderstanding somewhere, all I am sure will be resolved, happily soon.

Yeah I think ye are both right, Just had a couple of bad days and things get blown out of proportion when things are bad.Ger.

Ok back from the Ospideal (Sancho dont know how to do fada) and there was a receipt card in the post, now thats good going considering the weather. I also received an email explaining that my emails never went too swarovski so my bad, So my eyepiece is on its way to Austria so service is back on track or was always on track due to my emails not going to Swarovski. So apologies from myself. Ger

Well the eyepiece arrived today but a bit dissapointed as there was no explanation as too what was wrong with it in the first place. Unless it was in German on the repair form. Does anybody know what Drehaugenmuschel vario, KLT mean. It had an internal cleaning aswell. Its a bit too dark too try it out now so I'll try tomorrow. I've sent off an email too see if its possible too find out what was wrong with it.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back