• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sketches from Portugal (1 Viewer)

Sterling work, Paulo.
There's some excellent drawing here of a difficult subject and, as as previously been said, great lighting.

Keep up the good work

Russ

Thanks Woody!

This one was made in the studio:

DSC07370 - Cópia.JPG

Hobby, watercolour with some acrylic paint for details. Give me some advise about this piece.

I love your sketches, this painting is very tight and loses the freshness of your sketches which are awesome, but are really different to this painting. I go through the same with my work.

I think the same... In the studio all seems without movement and the freshness of the wild.

Superb work on all the pieces since I last checked in! The eagle is particularly appealing - would love to have the chance just to see one of those, but your sketches are a close second!

scan064.jpg
A watercolour of a Common Firecrest.

This little beauty it's called "estrelinha" in portuguese. Translating to English becomes "little star". I think that's a beautiful name... :)

View attachment 331434
A watercolour of a Common Firecrest.

This little beauty it's called "estrelinha" in portuguese. Translating to English becomes "little star". I think that's a beautiful name... :)

Beautiful rendering and name Paolo. It looks like it's perched on an oak of some sort. It's funny to see a somewhat familiar bird(here a kinglet) on a somewhat familiar tree(here an oak).

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back