• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello all from New Jersey (1 Viewer)

armfr01

Hi,
My name is Frank and I live in NJ. I joined this site for quite selfish reasons, possibly. I have volunteered to create a presentation on Colorado Owls for a wildlife rehabilitation center located in Colorado. For that purpose alone, I have a need to find photos of owls, most of which I have already from places like the National Park Service or the US Fish and Wildlife Service. I am still looking for a good photo of a Long-eared owl. I believe I found one or more on this site but was unsure of the rules for downloading and using the photos.
To the best of my knowledge the rehab center is a non-profit organization. They describe themselves as:

"Ellicott Wildlife Rehabilitation Center provides compassionate care to sick, injured, and orphaned wild birds and small mammals for the purposes of release and education."

Would if be a problem if I downloaded photos from this site for purposes of educational presentations/slideshows?

Thanks,
Frank Armstrong

Hola Frank! :hi: A warm welcome to Birdforum from all the staff.

Regarding the download, I suggest you to send a PM (Private Message) to the author of the photo and ask him/her.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back