• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

UK trip in early January 2019 (1 Viewer)

screw4pils

Hello everyone,

I am planning a photo trip to the UK in early January (somewhere in between the 3rd and the 13th). Would anyone be interested for a meet-up and a possible photo session? The easiest for me is to fly to London and then go from there.

I'd be also glad to get some advice on where to go to get the best photo opportunities.

Thanks
Ben

Probably best to highlight what species you are hoping to see/photograph as there is a lot of regional variation.

I'd respectfully suggest a summer visit to the Seabird colonies as being a better photographic option unless you do have specific targets.

Wildfowl flocks can be spectacular in winter but are often distant and in poor light.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back