• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

The Tuxedo (1 Viewer)

Binastro

Jackie Chan, The Tuxedo, 2002.

36min 12 sec. into the movie, Jennifer Love Hewitt is clearly seen on freeze frame using a Canon 18x50 IS All Weather binocular 3.7 degrees, with blue front coating in a later frame (optical window?).

The film may have been made in 2001, and is possibly a Canon product placement near to the introduction.

My Canon 18x50 IS is from about that time, and I measured the field as 3.85 degrees.

There are very many movies with binoculars shown. I think as many as 50% of all movies.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back