• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

North Devon (Westward ho and Bideford) (1 Viewer)

Steve_Halstead

Sparrow or Crow?
Going to appear there for a few days in April, anyone here from the area or anyone that has any good ideas, please do let me know. Many thanks!

Steve

Well I hope you had a good trip BB! Having lived in the area for a matter of months I held off risking giving you sub-par information on birding sites. Pity no one on here more experienced with the area left you anything to work with!

I didn't see this request but perhaps if more information had been given then Birders would have replied. All requests for information should have as a minimum details of transport available, how far they would be prepared to travel and whether they just want a nice place to go to look at common birds or whether they are hard core Birders who are after year ticks. The Skern is probably the best site near Bideford and at the moment has a Collared Pratincole plus various common migrants. Roger

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back