• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hartlepool Sea Trip Sunday 26th July 2015 (1 Viewer)

scodger

I've organised a sea trip out of Hartlepool for the day to coincide with Seawatch Foundation's Whale and Dolphin week. Limited availability but current some spaces left, the intention is to look for cetaceans and to get into some deeper water so potential for some good birding as well.

Will leave Hartlepool about 8-9 am and be out until 4-5pm, exact details will depend on tides etc. Vessel is licensed, insured, toilet, coffee, bring some food, price is £40, I am only covering costs not making a profit, payment by end May. Please let me know if you are interested as soon as possible or pass it on if you know someone who might be.

May onwards is good in the North Sea and we could get several species including Minke Whale especially if we can get to some deeper water. We will have one or two experienced cetacean watchers on board so a good opportunity to pick up some ID tips.

Thanks

David

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back