• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Wildlife on BBC2, Wed 14/1/2009 - Robins - 11.00-11.30am (1 Viewer)

Peewit

Once a bird lover ... always a bird lover
Hi there

There is a programme about Robins on Wednesday 14th January 2009, 11.00-11.30am on BBC 2

In the Radio Times it states that 'The surprisingly violent life of the Robin'

Interesting to see as a well love garden bird.

Thanks Kathy. It doesn't say what the subject is in my cheapo TV guide. Recorded the Cuckoo one but not watched it yet.

I missed that in my TV magazine, thanks for the reminder Kathy. I'll make a point of watching it.

Hi there

The programme was super and it was very informative as David Attenbrough was narrating it as always.

Loved JR the Robin. He is quite a guy o:)

One very sad bit though, so get those tissues ready.

link for BBC I-Player.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0077wy1

7 days left to watch.

I misssed it as I had to go out. I admit to being quite pleased really because I'm a softy, I don't like to see sad things. Thanks for the link Kathy but I can't bring myself to look at it.:eek!:

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back