• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Ceredigion next week (1 Viewer)

Hello folks,

I am having a 4 day trip to this lovely part of the UK next week and am after a little advice on good birding locations with the aim of getting a few decent pics.

I have been to this area as part of a guided tour a couple of years back but now is the time to do a bit on my own in me motorhome |:d|.

Will be going to Bwlch Nant Yr Arian for Red Kites, Ynishir and also planning to find Dippers if possible as well as a day on the coast, Aberystwyth to Borth area.

So if anyone has any tips or ideas to help me out that would be great, specific locations for seeing Dipper would be a real bonus.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

www.stevenesbitt.co.uk

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back