• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swift repairs in UK (1 Viewer)

richardwp

Advice please. I've recently dropped my Swift HHS 828s and broken one of the twist up eye-cups. I've taped up a temporary repair but am looking to get them repaired properly, and cleaned and serviced at the same time. Is there an official Swift service centre in the UK. If not, any recommendations?

You could try giving Glasgow Binocular Repairs a ring. You will have to google the number. His name is Dougie and he does the servicing for RSPB, Viking, Kowa and most other makes. I suppose the only issue is whether he can get the parts for Swift optics.

Ron

You could try Pyser, they are the main distributors (well, they were when I bought mine in 2006).

Advice please. I've recently dropped my Swift HHS 828s and broken one of the twist up eye-cups. I've taped up a temporary repair but am looking to get them repaired properly, and cleaned and serviced at the same time. Is there an official Swift service centre in the UK. If not, any recommendations?
Hello

I know it’s been a long time but I’m wondering if you ever found anywhere to help with this repair..? I have a similar issue!

Best
Graham

Users who are viewing this thread

Back