• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Robins, Robins, Robins and a Rabbit (1 Viewer)

SAFM

Hi everyone,

I tried to get a varity but just could not get the coal tits, chaffinches so today it is robins, Something quite strange happened today, just as I was closing the curtains, something brown ran across the snow, It stopped and started digging a little hole and it turned out to be a rabbit, I grabbed the camera and snapped a couple of times, not the best light, but that it definately a first - hope he comes back.

Scott

Attachments

• Rabbit3.jpeg
    Rabbit3.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 128
  • rabbit 5.jpeg
    rabbit 5.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 118
  • robin 6.jpeg
    robin 6.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 125
Hi scott,
not bad pics under the sucomstances.
If I had a wild rabbit in my garden, it would soon become someones dinner, that someone, being one of the many foxes that visit my garden.

Hi Scott,
Very nice pics. again Scott. It looks like the rabbit's enjoying one of your plants for its supper! All the best, Judo.

Congratulations Scott!

You did exceptionally well to get him/her, especially at that late hour with the lighting conditions. Brilliant photos for certain, as well as the Robin! Happy spying and snapping Scott!

Hi Scott,
What a beautiful shot of the Robin....a perfect pose for you eh?
The Rabbit is such a youngster,soooo cute!! |8)|
Well done,
Best wishes,

Hi Scott - great pictures. :t:

We've just moved to a new house and, after yesterday's heavy snowfall, I woke up this morning to find my front garden absolutely COVERED in Rabbit footprints! And as somebody who loves gardening AND absolutely adores rabbits I can see this summer being a challenge LOL I'm sure I'll soon find out which plants I can grow and which ones are just going to end up in a rabbit's stomach ;)

Watch this space......I'm sure it'll soon be Rabbits 10; Gill 0 :-O

Hi Scott,

Good stuff, especially the bunny shots in that light. Nice shot of the Robin.

Used to have regular rabbit visits way back when I grew veggies (don't even bother with carrots Gill, all the tops will go), now it's just an occasional wandering youngster from the small colony in the field over the lane.

Bill

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back