• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Evening Grosbeak (1 Viewer)

Painted from wonderful images by Snowyowl and lwr.

Thanks fellows. I decided to combine both into one painting.

4x6" image, watercolour.

Ladysweetapplez

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
ladysweetapplez said:
Painted from wonderful images by Snowyowl and lwr.

Thanks fellows. I decided to combine both into one painting.

4x6" image, watercolour.

Ladysweetapplez
Wonderful! I admire talent very much. I couldn't find the picture in the Gallery and had to track it down by going to "More posts by Member".

Great painting. Thanks for posting it, especially as this will probably be as close to seeing one this year as I'll get! Maybe they'll show up here next winter.

Oh, I love this one. I think (hope) I commented on Wet Canvas, but again, this is beautifully done!

Holy beaver tail! Where did all of the Canadians suddenly come from?
Sue, I visited your web site - beautiful work.
Lyn, your link doesn't seem to work.

The sudden influx of Canadians....and other watercolorists?

Because at the www.wetcanvas.com Watercolor Forum a bunch of us are going through the alphabet...A to Z Birds of the World.

:D WOW is all I can muster on this one. Putting the two together, berries and all, makes for a dynamic composition.
Jen

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back