• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Budget Tripod (1 Viewer)

Kernow Pete

Kernow Pete
Can anybody recommend a budget tripod kit of £100 or less? It will be used with a Hawke nature 20-60x80 spotting scope. I look forward to your replys.:t::king:

I recently bought a Velbon sherpa 600 from the internet it was about £60 and for a spotting scope it's pretty good and a good weight to carry. Not sure why it is necessary to spend more unless you plan to do lots of photography with it too.
http://www.velbon.co.uk/newvelbon/pages/sherpa600R.html

I bought it from Cameraking on Amazon marketplace and it arrived very quickly.
chris

budget tripods are best avoided...i would look for a secondhand slik/velbon. how much does the spotting scope weigh

Can anybody recommend a budget tripod kit of £100 or less? It will be used with a Hawke nature 20-60x80 spotting scope. I look forward to your replys.:t::king:
Pete,
Steve Rogers Has a second hand manfrotto art 144 for just over £100 that would do the job,very strong and in good nick,I know because it was mine.
fiddler.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back