• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Iphone 4 kowa adapter TSN-IP4S damaged (1 Viewer)

Binoseeker

Mostly using spectacles (myopic) with binoculars.
Hello!

My iphone 4 "kowa adapter" starts falling apart.
At the bottom end, one plastic piece at the corner has broken off on one side and there is a crack on the other side so that piece will eventually also break off.
I wasn't aware of this so the piece that fell off is gone, I can't glue it back....

If you have experienced similar damage on your adapter, please do tell !
Check your adapter !

Anders

Attachments

• IP4 kowa adapter.jpg
    IP4 kowa adapter.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 136
I just saw this thread, and although I am over a year late commenting on it I want to say that I have had a similar experience. I was very happy with the adapter, but it just fell apart after about a year's use. Kowa replaced it, but again after about a year it began breaking apart. Obviously they need to use a better kind of plastic.

That is interesting to hear, I have glued my two adapters on severel ocasions.
It seems only US citizens getting replacements B :)

Anders

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back