• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Article help needed - Gulls in Okha - Birding Asia 5 (1 Viewer)

prasad

I am searching for the article:

Birding Asia 5 : June 2006
Adult large white-headed gulls at Okha, Gujarat, India - a photo-documentation
ANDREAS BUCHHEIM
p 40

i live in Gujarat and am interested in Gulls ID. can anyone help with scan / pdf link of this article ? It is difficult to find imported magazines in India.

thanks and regards,

prasad.

I am searching for the article:
Birding Asia 5 : June 2006 Adult large white-headed gulls at Okha, Gujarat, India - a photo-documentation. ANDREAS BUCHHEIM p 40. I live in Gujarat and am interested in Gulls ID. can anyone help with scan / pdf link of this article ? It is difficult to find imported magazines in India. thanks and regards, prasad.

Prasad,
Have you asked Oriental Bird Club if they can help? (http://www.orientalbirdclub.org/). OBC don't put entire issues of Birding Asia on-line yet. They do put issues of Foktail more than two years old on line, so Birding Asia may follow. However, there is the issue of copyright for OBC and the author, which is why I suggest you contact OBC directly.

I very much enjoyed birding in Gujurat, although seeing the Asiatic Lions up close was very much a highlight!
MJB

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back