• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bargain Dialyt 7X42 B GA T*P* Classic (1 Viewer)

GoldenBear

I'm no expert on the Dialyt 7X42 BGA T*P* other than what I read about them on the forum, but I just watched a mint pair sell on ebay this evening for $610. I believe these were the latest WP version as they had the two grooves on the center mechanism.

Am I wrong, or is that a really great price for this bin?

If I had known a pair like this was going to pop-up, much less that they could go so cheap, I may not have bought the NIB Victory FL 7x42's that I did less than two weeks ago!

That does look to be a real bargain. One of the joys of the auction process, sometimes there is a real deal.
The 7x42 BGA T*P* is becoming a collectors item, deservedly so imho.
Afaik, there is still nothing quite comparable in terms of FoV and ease of view. It is just a great design.

Hello Golden Bear,

I think that your NIB Fl may prove to be a bit handier: smaller and lighter.

I agree with Étudiant that the Dialyt 7x42 BGTP is a wonderful glass. I have no desire to part with mine.

Happy bird watching,
Arthur Pinewood :hi:

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back