• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

calling all ringers! (1 Viewer)

wildlifeweb

In the absence of a UK ringing newsgroup, I think this is an excellent idea, and I hope some ringers start to use it. I've often wanted to ask fellow ringers for advice, or get info on one thing or another.

To start the ball rolling, has anyone upgraded to the new version of IPMR? Is it straightforward (unlike the upgrade from bRing to IPMR, which meant a lot of data editing after the import). I'm just looking for some reassurance- always a bit apprehensive when upgrading software. If anyone has had problems with it, please let me know!
Paul

I've used the upgrade and have had no prblems at all with it. I did however write down my own noddy guide for next time tho as the instructions are written for a higher intelligence than myself!

Good luck Dave

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back