• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What am I? (2 Viewers)

Snow Bunting it is Michael:t::t:

Attachments

• C5D734CC-6D09-4D74-8A18-952F7CCB1896.jpeg
    C5D734CC-6D09-4D74-8A18-952F7CCB1896.jpeg
    299.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 02FF34C3-FBEE-4A00-A145-2F9B562F9AA5.jpeg
    02FF34C3-FBEE-4A00-A145-2F9B562F9AA5.jpeg
    570.3 KB · Views: 22
Brilliant thanks Julie. Also had Merlin and Ling-tailed Duck. Highlight though was meeting my birding buddies little boy for the first time. A beautiful little baby boy.

Rich

And I bet you thought Lee was a gentleman o:D:-O

Oh dear. Was this seen as a kind of sarcasm?
I hope not.
Julie's offer of a bunny as a solution made me smile so I thought I would thank her with the nearest pic I had: a Brown Hare recently photo'd on Islay.

Lee

Grasshopper?

Actually, after watching these hopping about on the grass next to our cottage on Islay, almost every evening for three weeks, Grasshopper would be quite appropriate.

Quite often there were two hares close together so we guessed they were siblings and quite young. A few times they explored the yard in front of the cottage an seemed particularly taken by our car and went underneath it and sniffing around the wheels,

They look quite cute when they adopt the 'tea-cosy' pose and hunker down to concentrate on eating, with their legs hidden underneath them, but my goodness when something startles them and they go up on tip-toe you realise how huge their back legs are and when they run they are blindingly fast.

Beautiful animals.

Lee

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back