• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Store in UK? (1 Viewer)

wachipilotes

Hello,
Soon I will travel to some parts of the United Kingdom, could you recommend a store that is worth looking at binoculars? In-Focus, SWoptics maybe ..?
Thanks
Wachi

If you're in the east of England visiting CleySpy (at Glandford, about 5 miles from the town of Holt in Norfolk), there is also the One-Stop Nature Shop at Burnham Deepdale, InFocus at Titchwell (plus the RSPB shop at the reserve in the same village), and further south, the RSPB shop at Minsmere in Suffolk, and Viking Optical at Halesworth (about 10 miles from Minsmere).
All i could recommend is - if you have particular equipment in mind - you contact them in advance to check they stock it / have it in stock.
We're quite fortunate in East Anglia!
Paddy

Last week I visited CleySpy.
They have excellent facilities to try the equipment and extensive stock of binoculars & scopes, Zeiss, Leica, Swarovski, Kowa, Nikon etc.

Also the area around Norfolk is blessed with superb Nature reserves.

I would recommend The Birder's Store in Worcester - I've bought 3 pairs of binoculars from them in the relatively recent past and their prices and customer service has always been excellent.

I would recommend The Birder's Store in Worcester - I've bought 3 pairs of binoculars from them in the relatively recent past and their prices and customer service has always been excellent.

I too have bought three pairs from there in the last year and each time the experience has been superb. No pressure sales, just great help and advice.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back