• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Topaz Denoise 5 software for photoshop. (1 Viewer)

I have been using a free trial download for about a week now and must say I am impressed. I have only used the pre-sets so far using the lightest setting as a matter of course for most shots and a heavier setting with a layer mask for a few 'troublesome' (e.g. my balls-up) shots. I think I might purchase at the discounted price.

I have just checked and apparently the licence allows me to install the software on two computers. I would like to put it onto my work computer as well as my home one. Does this mean that I have to download the software again from Topaz and then enter the key which they have sent me or should I copy the installation file which I have downloaded at home onto my work computer?

Ron

Hi Ron,

no, need need for a second download. As you suggest, just copy the software installation files from the machine you downloaded it to onto a USB stick, CD drive, CF card or whathaveyou, take the movable medium to the second computer, and install from there.

Or perhaps you could email it to your work machine? IIRC it's a pretty big file, but if you can send big files, no reason why that wouldn't work here.

Thanks Keith. I will copy it onto a USB stick tonight and try it that way. I am already missing it on my work copy of CS4, after using it at home.

Ron

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back