• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Looking for 8X30/32 (1 Viewer)

If I were to buy an 8X32 binocular it would without question be the EL SV. The only view I have ever had through this binocular was absolutely stunning, as if there were no binocular there.

My regular glass is an EL SV 10X42, and I was blown away by the view of a perched Red-tailed hawk in the 8X32.

Yo prefer the view of the 8X32 compare to your 10X42 ?

Last edited:
Yo prefer the view of the 8X32 compare to your 10X42 ?

I would have to live with both before I could choose which one to keep.

I have said many times that "I have never wished for a smaller image" but that first view was astonishing, especially after having lived with the 10X42 for a few years.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back